ALLESTREE GARDENING CLUB
AGC PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION
1. To be judged before and displayed at the February AGM.
2. 1st, 2nd & 3rd awarded in each class.
The Don Campling Cup will be awarded to the Best Overall Photograph
3. Photographs must have been taken by the member during the last year.
4. Entries confined to Club Members only.
5. No limit to the number of entries.
6. No entry fee.
7. Judges decisions are final.
8. Entries to be handed to a committee member on or before 31st January.
9. Each entry to be identified by club membership number and which class it has been entered into.
10. The photograph in Class A must be taken in the entrant’s own garden.
11. The photograph in Class D must be taken on one of the Allestree Gardening Club outings or the AGC Holiday during the current year.
Class A: PHOTOGRAPH TO BE TAKEN WITHIN ONE’S OWN GARDEN (Must not be a close up)
Class B: GENERAL GARDEN VIEW (Any garden but not taken in a member’s own garden)
Class C: A SINGLE GARDEN ITEM
Class D: PHOTOGRAPH TAKEN ON AN AGC OUTING OR HOLIDAY (GARDEN TO BE NAMED ON THE BACK OF THE PHOTOGRAPH
Class E: WILDLIFE IN THE GARDEN or COUNTRYSIDE
Class F: ‘4 SEASONS’ - A COLLECTION OF 4 PHOTOGRAPHS, 1 FROM EACH OF THE 4 SEASONS; WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER & AUTUMN
Class G: ‘TRANSITION’ - A COLLECTION OF 3 or 4 PHOTOGRAPHS DEPICTING TRANSITION THROUGH VARIOUS STAGES OF A PLANT’S, SHRUB’S, TREE’S DEVELOPMENT
Class H: **NEW ENTRANTS ONLY** - ANY PHOTOGRAPH IN A GARDEN OF YOUR CHOICE
All photographs should be Prints (Colour or Black & White), not exceeding 7” x 5”.